TechoNE Crossing: Where the High Tech Meets the High Plains
The City of Kearney has positioned TechoNE Crossing as the perfect industrial park for data center development. The municipally-owned site has accounted for everything needed to efficiently operate a data center, from abundant and dependable power, fiber, sewer, water and more.
Specific inherent advantages include:
- Free land up to 200 acres, depending on the size and scope of the project.
- An onsite substation supported by Nebraska Public Power District (NPPD), a pro-economic development utility.
- A partnership between the city of Kearney and NPPD ensures fast-track solutions customized to client needs.
- Minimal environmental hazards exist at its location outside the 100- and 500-year floodplain in a non-threat seismic activity region.
- Presence above the country’s largest freshwater supply - the Ogallala Aquifer.